Private Landlords Supporting Stockton
PLuSS is an association run by landlords and agents in Stockton-on-Tees together with Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council.
Our aim is to ensure all private rented properties in the Borough are well managed and of high quality and to do this by working together, raising standards by helping one another. We are playing our part in tackling anti-social behaviour and crime in our communities, helping tenants and other residents.
Make sure your home is a PLuSS home!
PLuSS is working with Stockton Council – see here – as part of Stockton & Thornaby Targeted Action. PLuSS Landlords & Agents sign up to higher standards – better for you, better for your neighbourhood:
- Houses meet all legal standards and are safe with no Cat1 hazards
- Protection of your deposit and a written tenancy agreement
- Repair requests get a timely and professional response
- Contact details – including for emergencies/out-of-hours
- At least 24 hours’ notice for access (except genuine emergency)
- Fair, reasonable, professional treatment without discrimination
PLuSS pays £10 for each original referral leading to a paid & signed-up member. So help yourself and help your community by getting your landlord to sign up now!
Do you know a landlord or agent operating in the PLuSS Priority Areas? You can check if they are already a PLuSS member here. If not, ask them to join or pass their details to PLuSS by sending us a message at the bottom of this page or emailing email@example.com.
Get in touch now
80 Hartington Road
BBC News – Tees BBC News – Tees
- George Reynolds: Ex-Darlington FC chairman with criminal past dieson April 13, 2021 at 3:36 pm
George Reynolds was once one of Britain’s richest people but he also had a long criminal history.
- What’s the roadmap for lifting lockdown?on April 13, 2021 at 3:31 pm
Pub gardens and non-essential shops can now open in England – as part of the next stage of easing lockdown rules.
- Covid: When can I go on holiday abroad or in the UK?on April 13, 2021 at 12:35 pm
Anyone in England who travels abroad without good reason will soon face a £5000 fine.
- Covid: Restaurants and pubs have reopened, but what are the rules?on April 13, 2021 at 10:17 am
Pubs, cafes and restaurants in England can now open for customers seated outdoors.
- How many people can I have a drink with? And other questionson April 13, 2021 at 8:53 am
We answer some of your questions about England’s roadmap out of lockdown, and other Covid-related issues.