Private Landlords Supporting Stockton
PLuSS is an association run by landlords and agents in Stockton-on-Tees together with Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council.
Our aim is to ensure all private rented properties in the Borough are well managed and of high quality and to do this by working together, raising standards by helping one another. We are playing our part in tackling anti-social behaviour and crime in our communities, helping tenants and other residents.
Make sure your home is a PLuSS home!
PLuSS is working with Stockton Council – see here – as part of Stockton & Thornaby Targeted Action. PLuSS Landlords & Agents sign up to higher standards – better for you, better for your neighbourhood:
- Houses meet all legal standards and are safe with no Cat1 hazards
- Protection of your deposit and a written tenancy agreement
- Repair requests get a timely and professional response
- Contact details – including for emergencies/out-of-hours
- At least 24 hours’ notice for access (except genuine emergency)
- Fair, reasonable, professional treatment without discrimination
PLuSS pays £10 for each original referral leading to a paid & signed-up member. So help yourself and help your community by getting your landlord to sign up now!
Do you know a landlord or agent operating in the PLuSS Priority Areas? You can check if they are already a PLuSS member here. If not, ask them to join or pass their details to PLuSS by sending us a message at the bottom of this page or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch now
80 Hartington Road
BBC News – Tees BBC News – Tees
- Driver dies weeks after three-vehicle A177 collisionon October 22, 2021 at 5:42 pm
Trevor Knowles was seriously injured in the crash near Thorpe Thewles and has now died in hospital.
- Cleveland Police distances itself from Yarm Fair violence warningon October 22, 2021 at 3:22 pm
Emails to parents mentioned “weapons” and “gang wars” said police expected violence at Yarm Fair.
- Covid: When can I get my Covid booster jab?on October 21, 2021 at 2:56 pm
More than four million people have had a Covid vaccine booster dose.
- Long Newton villagers lose fight to buy closed pubon October 21, 2021 at 1:02 pm
A Planning Inspectorate decision paves the way for The Vane Arms to be converted into housing.
- Spennymoor police pursuit officer will not face chargeson October 21, 2021 at 10:28 am
Kelvin Bainbridge died after being hit by a police car which had been following him in County Durham.