Private Landlords Supporting Stockton
PLuSS is an association run by landlords and agents in Stockton-on-Tees together with Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council.
Our aim is to ensure all private rented properties in the Borough are well managed and of high quality and to do this by working together, raising standards by helping one another. We are playing our part in tackling anti-social behaviour and crime in our communities, helping tenants and other residents.
Make sure your home is a PLuSS home!
PLuSS is working with Stockton Council – see here – as part of Stockton & Thornaby Targeted Action. PLuSS Landlords & Agents sign up to higher standards – better for you, better for your neighbourhood:
- Houses meet all legal standards and are safe with no Cat1 hazards
- Protection of your deposit and a written tenancy agreement
- Repair requests get a timely and professional response
- Contact details – including for emergencies/out-of-hours
- At least 24 hours’ notice for access (except genuine emergency)
- Fair, reasonable, professional treatment without discrimination
PLuSS pays £10 for each original referral leading to a paid & signed-up member. So help yourself and help your community by getting your landlord to sign up now!
Do you know a landlord or agent operating in the PLuSS Priority Areas? You can check if they are already a PLuSS member here. If not, ask them to join or pass their details to PLuSS by sending us a message at the bottom of this page or emailing email@example.com.
Get in touch now
80 Hartington Road
BBC News – Tees BBC News – Tees
- Cleveland Bridge: Troubled steel firm to cut 53 jobson August 4, 2021 at 1:56 pm
Administrators say the roles are mostly office-based with 178 workers still on the books.
- Seal freed after week trapped on Stockton rafting courseon August 4, 2021 at 9:02 am
The RSPCA said another seal was seen waiting for it in the river and the pair swam off together.
- Drug deaths in England and Wales highest since 1993on August 3, 2021 at 2:47 pm
In total, 4,561 deaths related to drug poisoning were registered in England and Wales last year.
- Former Cleveland Police chief Mike Veale faces gross misconduct hearingon August 3, 2021 at 10:51 am
The police watchdog says there is “sufficient evidence” Mike Veale breached professional standards.
- East Coast Darlington train cuts ‘absolutely ludicrous’on August 3, 2021 at 10:16 am
Politicians in Darlington are opposing plans to reduce services to London and Edinburgh.